Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Two!




Two years ago today at 10:29 a.m. my sweet baby boy was born. I can't believe it's been two years!!! I have loved every single second of these two years with him (well with exception of a few maybe)! He is really something, what a personality!


Brody is all boy, he loves Yo Gabba Gabba, he can spell his name, count to ten and say his ABC's. He loves people and has no fear what so ever! He makes me laugh at least 100 times a day and sometimes he makes me want to pull my hair out too. But mostly he makes me feel so lucky and so loved!!


Happy birthday bug, I am so blessed to be your Mommy!!! Love you tons!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Happy #2 Bro bro. We love you like crazy, TN Wilsons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday bug.....many hugs and kisses!
    Love you much,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brody--We're so proud of you. You're the cutest little boy we know! Happy 2nd Birthday! Love, Nana & Pops

    ReplyDelete