Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day at the Museum

Today was sort of a yucky day so, Brandon and I decided to take Brod to the Carnegie Museum of Natural History in Pittsburgh. Lately, Brody has been really into dinosaurs so we thought he would really enjoy it there! We were right! Not only did he enjoy it but, Brandon and I did too! Here are some pictures of our day, excuse the quality they were all taken on our cell phones!



He really wanted to get into the giraffe exhibit, I think he wanted to bring one home for his cousin, Marielle! ;)



And the dinosaurs...we were all in amazement of the size of these things! Even though Brandon and I have both seen this all before, it's one of those things you never quite get used to seeing!
I kept imagining them coming to life at night like in that movie, whoo that would be scary!!!

My personal favorite, Stegosaurus.



They have a little bone digging thing for kids where they get to wear goggles and use special tools to uncover dinosaur bones. Brandon and Brody both enjoyed this little activity!!!





My little bone diggers hard at play!! Such a fun day!!





2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous day! Grace is also into dinosaurs lately. Can Brody take her next time we visit? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Lori--Marielle is having a sleep over at Nana's tonight. She had to look at the giraffe picture more than once, and I have to tell you that she wanted to see its eyes. Looks like you had a wonderful day. Love you, Nana

    ReplyDelete