Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blah...

My back hurts, I have a sinus infection, I'm tired and have pretty much been a single parent for the past 5 weeks with Brandon working out of town. I feel like Rudy looks in this picture! At least Brandon is home for a nightly visit so I think I'll take a nice long bath!
About the photo-Brody was napping in his new big boy room (pictures to come) and I walked in to see both cats sleeping next to him on his bed. I went to grab my camera and noticed Rudy's face. Haha...he sat like this for a good 20 minutes!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've had a rough few weeks. Take care of yourself! Thinking of you and sending lots of good thoughts and vibes. Can't wait to see you soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute i am a cat person. that cat is so cute i want one. can i have him. haha just kidding.:)
    Joanne E. Wood/JoJo

    ReplyDelete