Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Madeline and Dan's Wedding


This past Saturday, my best friend got married and Brandon, Brody and I were all in the wedding! They could not have had a more perfect day! Brody did pretty well walking down the aisle, although, he walked with me instead of Hannah which ended up being OK. He held my hand and marched down like an old pro, smiling at the guests in the pews and looking handsome as can be! Here are a few pictures from the big day.



Here is the happy couple after they got hitched, probably both breathing a sigh of relief that it was finally over and now it was time to party!




And the happy family striking a pose during the photo session at Blue Spruce Park. I got a peek of the proofs from their professional photographer, who just so happens to be the same photographer we had. They are all gorgeous!!




Finally a few of my favorites of Brody from the day. During photos this little dude got restless and wanted to run and play in the leaves and the dirt and the rocks and get in the pictures of just the bride and groom! We obviously wouldn't let him so he went into this gazebo and pouted for a little while, which clearly was an awesome photo op for me!

(I was playing around with this picture with Picasa)



Dan and Madeline, we are so happy for you and were so honored to be apart of of your special day! May you have a lifetime of happy endings! ;)






Posted by Picasa







3 comments:

  1. The wedding was very nice and ALL of you looked so beautiful! I must say Mr. Brody,once again was stealing the show. So glad I got to see all of you. Love you all, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you're not biased are you mom? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pic of Brody! Glad the wedding turned out well. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete