Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Much better...

We took Brody to see Santa this past Saturday. I wasn't sure what the outcome would be since last year he screamed and when we took him to see the Easter Bunny, he screamed. I would've never expected that he'd do as well as he did though! There was a long line as you can imagine on a Saturday afternoon! He was so excited the whole time and when it was his turn to go see the "big guy" my big guy marched right up and jumped on Santa's lap!!! They were snuggling and whispering like they were old buddies, it was so cute!! Brody even gave Santa his famous wish list...a football and Spiderman. I was so proud of him but it was yet another reminder that my baby is growing up! :(

2 comments:

  1. Love it!
    What an awesome photo and memory.
    He looks adorable.
    Sending Hugs and Kisses,
    Aunt Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock Brody! We love you. (Oh, and I told Grace what Brody said about Santa being good and she was all - yeah, maybe when I'm five...or six. *Sigh*)

    ReplyDelete