Monday, November 22, 2010

This and that...

We've been super busy all month. Between anniversaries, weddings, birthdays and now Thanksgiving, we have had something going on every weekend! This week we have had our share of birthdays! Starting with my cousin on the 17th, my sister in law, Rosemary on the 18th, my Grandma on the 19th, another cousin on the 20th, my niece Marielle on the 21st and now mine today, I think it's safe to say I don't want to see another piece of cake for a while!!! ;)


So this year I decided not to take Brody to have his Christmas pictures taken. I thought I'd save a little money and just take some myself and I'm pretty happy with the turnout. We took him outside yesterday and just let him play around in the backyard since it was actually nice out. I took a ton of pictures so here is a sneak peak of them! I didn't post the actual shot I used for our Christmas card so, you'll all be surprised when you get it! Needless to say, I had a super hard time choosing which to use!











I'll leave you with one of the many hysterical comments that come out of this little monkey's mouth!


We were going to my Grandma's to celebrate her birthday and I put a cute coat and a little knit pumpkin hat on him. I told him he looked so cute and Brandon said the same, Brody looked at his Dad and said dead serious, "Daddy, my look 'diculous" Yep, my two year old said that he looked ridiculous! Ugh, I certainly have my hands full with this one!


Happy Thanksgiving to all! We have so much to be thankful for this year! :)




4 comments:

  1. Great pictures Lori!! I can't wait to see the Christmas card. Ugh, I'm jealous. I need to get on that too.

    And happy, happy birthday. We'll be calling you later for some singing! Hope you're having a great day. Love you like mad, s & crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Lori! You did a fantastic photography job. All the photos are great. Now you did have a handsome subject!!!! Love, Nana & Pops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! The background and hat are awesome, but nothing beats that smile of his.
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Much love,
    Rosemary, Brent and Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I loved all of the proofs! That little man is a real pistol! How could we love anyone more than we do him! Love you all,Mimi and Poppy

    ReplyDelete