Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cheesin' to the max!

My Aunt Vicki bought Brody this hat and my mom found the outfit so, they both insisted that I get an Easter picture taken. I am never crazy about these "posey" professional pictures but, they are quick and fine for holiday pics I guess! I'm going to post some of the cuter pictures now...he did a really good job this time except you can literally almost hear him saying "cheese" in them. You'll see what I mean, take a look!






"Cheese."




My mom has a picture of Zach almost exactly like this one with the sailboat.


"Cheese.:



"Cheese."





"Cheeeeese!"





"Cheese."





"Cheese." You get the point haha!




This may be the only one he wasn't cheesin' for, in fact, he started crying during the last shot. I think he was just over it! I probably like this one the most though!



*** If you want a specific picture let me know which one you want and I'll try to get it to you!





5 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! We Love that Cheeser!
    xoxo Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us too! ADORABLE! (And I'm sticking by my comment that I have the cutest neices and nephews EVER) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Love, Nana & Pops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics. He is seriously too adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just loved the Easter pictures of Brody...simply the most adorable "Sailor Boy" ever.
    Love you,
    Aunt Gik

    ReplyDelete