Friday, September 4, 2009

Finger painting???

Today I decided to let Brody do some finger painting! Well I hoped he would do some finger painting but about 30 seconds into it he was done and ran off to play somewhere else, of course covered in paint. I didn't mind because we did it outside so I wouldn't have the mess inside!!! ;) I invited my parents over to watch my little artist at work!

I kept trying to get him to do a handprint but he just kept making fists, this was the only one I managed to get out of him!

Beautiful...



A little war paint!



Mimi had war paint on too. (Yes, my mother just had brain surgery 2 days ago!!!!)


And of course Poppy had to have some war paint as well.



My little monkey climbed up on this chair, it's his favorite thing to do these days! Lookout!





One shoe on, one shoe off! He's so proud of himself. He cracks me up, he now says "cheeeese" when I take his picture!!!





7 comments:

  1. Your momma looks fabulous! Brody's painting is beautiful. I bet it will look great on the refrigerator.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun day, even though it didn't last long, haha. Everyday I see that little bug makes me sooooo happy. Glad you put a pic of me looking so terrific! Love all of you sooo much!
    Mom, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think his pics are good.....he was so darn cute today.....i could feed him chocolate all day.....but he could turn into hannah and that would be bad....

    your momma looks GREAT!! nothing as silly as brain surgery is gonna keep her down and away from the love of her life (man)!!! Trace----YOU don't look terrible.....at all! i am still praying daily for all of this nonsense to be over with as quickly as possible....just a bump in the road....

    LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe how good your mom looks and that she's even home already after having brain surgery! Brody looks so big in these pictures. I haven't tried finger painting with Tanner yet, I'm scared, haha! When are you free? We need to get these boys together soon! Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg...tracy looks amazing!! (even better with some war paint!) I let makyla color the other day for the first time and she ate the crayon...i was a freak about it..lol! Maybe some day they can paint together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Tell Bro Bro I WUV him"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, your mom looks fantastic. Please give her a big hug and kiss from the TN gang. And tell Brody that Grace wants a painting - so break those paints our again soon!

    Also, meant to comment on the horse whisperer pics...I was in tears. They are SOOO Brandon - LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM! Love you guys like mad. xo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete