Monday, September 28, 2009

Where's Brody???


I've talked about Brody's favorite show before, Yo Gabba Gabba. If you've ever seen it you probably thought what I thought at first..."this show is creepy" but, after you've seen every episode about 1,000 times it kinda grows on ya! I can recite just about every word to every episode and if Brody could talk (enough to fully understand him) he would too! Those are the characters he is holding in this picture. He loves them! I can honestly say that I owe alot to this show because if not for it, I would not get that half hour of peace a day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lori, so funny! Can't believe Brody has all the stuffed animals. Tanner loves the show too of course and I think I can sing all the songs and have all the shows memorized too! Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. And thanks to you, we thing yo gabba gabba is pretty cool too. And I love the new kicks. xo, s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved watching him with all his yo gabba gabba characters, it was so funny. He really loves that show!
    Love ya,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete