Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ahh, the life!

Brody and I just got back from visiting Brandon in Shawville, where is working for the next 6 weeks. There is not really anything to do there, but we just enjoyed spending time with Daddy. While he was at work I figured I could take Brody down to the indoor pool they had in the hotel, except when we got down there and felt the water we decided not to!! Luckily, Brandon got a nice big room equipped with a hot tub!!!! So this is where Brody spent most of his day! He LOVED it and I loved it too come nap time (he slept better than ever!) Here are a few of the pictures I took of him in it.


Blowing bubbles!


His new thing every time you take his picture is to say "Cheeeeessse....Awwww!" I guess that's because we all say that after we take pictures of him!


This is his "funny face", my dad taught him this. If you pull his ear, his tongue pops out and he tries to do it to everyone else too.


This is usually what happened when I took him out of the hot tub mostly because he didn't want to get dressed!
Overall we had a really nice time. Brody was an angel the whole time and it was really very relaxing for me too and of course Brandon loved having us up there with him! I think we'll do it again sometime soon! ;)




3 comments:

  1. What an awesome post! Looks like you had a BLAST!We love the one of him posing in the hot tub! Marielle said to tell Bro Bro I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to go, but Mimi and Poppy missed you very much. Glad you're home!
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great that you got some family time in! Love the pics of Brody. Looks like he had a great time in the hot tub :)

    ReplyDelete