Friday, January 1, 2010

Another tradition



I guess this is a gift highlight of sort. Every year my mom buys all of the guys and all of the girls matching pjs to wear Christmas Eve night after we get home from my Grandmas. My mom and I didn't get our picture taken but here are our boys. Hahaha, I can't refrain from laughing when I see this photo. My mom first bought the shirts and just plain pants but a few days later she and I were shopping and stumbled upon these pants and couldn't resist! We couldn't find pants for Brody but at the last minute she was able to find Grinch jammies for him which worked out perfectly! We were actually pretty surprised by their reactions, they all loved them! Zach and Brandon said they would just cut off the little jingle bells on the bottom of their shorts and wear them again (yes, there were jingle bells on them haha) and my dad wore his pants all Christmas day too!!! So this is yet another Christmas gift and tradition that I just adore, can you blame me?!

4 comments:

  1. This has got to be one of the best pictures ever! Such a neat idea. I love the shiny pants and hats lol She did a great job picking them out Brody looks cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is definitely a keeper! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it just me or are they really super staticky? if so, that just adds to my enjoyment of this photo.

    holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes they were and my mom and i were dying!!!

    ReplyDelete