Thursday, January 28, 2010

Boys will be boys!!

Yesterday, my girlfriend Steph and her son Tanner came over for a little play date! The boys are exactly 17 days apart. This was their first official play date, I know shame on Steph and I for not doing it sooner!!! They had so much fun together! It was also the first time either of them played with a boy their age. They both have all girl cousins so we were all excited to see how well they played together.





Tanner shares Brody's love of Yo Gabba Gabba so that was a plus! ;)


My cousin Brett bought this little hockey set for Brody for Christmas and this was the first time he got to use it with a buddy, I anticipate more of this in the future!! It was, unfortunately, short lived because we were afraid there would be some slashing and high sticking! Ha ha!



Little "Billy" Crockers cookin' up a storm!





There was a lot of sharing...




and not sharing...





but, overall it was a really fun day for the boys and their moms too!! We are planning on having many more from here on out!






4 comments:

  1. Lori this is so adorable! They did have so much fun! And we both can't wait to do it again! Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "not sharing" pose is my favorite! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was such a nice idea! I'm sure Brod did have a great time. These pictures remind me of Zach when he was little...playing hockey! I love it!
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete