Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happier days...

This may be the hardest thing I have ever had to write but, I felt it necessary. The past few days have been like living in a nightmare. I would give anything to take that night back. Max was a part of our family for 8 years and he will be missed terribly but, our first priority is our baby. We want to thank all of our family and friends for all of your prayers and love over the past couple of days. We are going to need your continued support. Our hearts are just broken.

4 comments:

  1. i wish i had the magic wand to take away not only brody's pain, but also you and brandon's....you know me, i am never speechless.....but for once i truly am.....i can't pretend to fathom what you and your family is going through.....but find comfort in the support you have.....and if it makes you feel even a teensy bit better.....we are all mourning......HANNAH AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Lori. I am praying for a speedy recovery for Brody and also for the pain in your hearts to begin to heal. Like Holly said I can't say I know what you are going through. I am glad that Brody is going to be alright. If you need anything please let me know. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Lori. This made me cry again. I too don't know what to say. I'm sorry this happened to you guys and wish I could make it better. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Remember God is with you. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to call me. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful picture, lori! I too would do anythng to take all the pain away that your whole family is feeling right now! I'm so happy that Brody is home and doing better every day and so sad for what you all are going through with Max! We all love you and if you ever need to talk...i'm just a phone call away---and soon a short drive! *Hugs* from Me and Makyla!

    ReplyDelete