Monday, August 10, 2009

Poppin' his collar!

Saturday evening we went to Benjamin's for dinner with a good friend. As always the food and atmosphere were wonderful. We had a pretty long wait and it took a little longer than usual for our food to come out. Brody was so good to our amazement! We had a couple people even comment on how good he was, my usual response is "take him home for a little and you'll bring him right back!" Haha!




He looked so handsome with his collar popped, haha, it started out as a joke but he got so many compliments on how cool he looked we just left it. I ended up liking it myself!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. what a little stud!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A heartbreaker, Also, it looks like he may be following in his fathers and Uncles footsteps with the polo shirts! :) What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ever since i can remember i've been poppin my collar....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a hottie!!! Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's my baby boy! Looks adorable!! Tell him I miss him. Sending all our
    love, Aunt Vic
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    P.S. Loved the Steeler Camp pictures.... save copies for me.

    ReplyDelete