Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Supervised" date ;)





Tonight we met up with my girlfriend Bethany and her daughter Makyla and her mom, Andrea (Zuzu), at the fair. We laughed and said it was a supervised date! Brody and Makyla were betrothed since before they were even born!!! They are 2 weeks apart and are so cute together! This past year Bethany lived in New Orleans and has just recently moved to Harrisburg so now we can see them more and I am so excited! I think Brody is too!



Their transportation for the evening.



Brody is always smothering her. I just love the look on her face here!




"Come on honey, I'll buy ya a funnel cake!"




They shared their first funnel cake together, it was so cute...and messy!



"Until we meet again..."












3 comments:

  1. omg..thats hysterical!!! Tonight was so much fun...and i cant wait for more supervised dates that brody slips makyla the tongue! hahaha YOu have a fast one there, Lor! Cant wait to see you all again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness they are just too cute!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the captions! They are so cute together! I might make it to the big fair tomorrow. Did you guys have fun? Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete