Sunday, December 20, 2009

Passing the torch

My brother and sister and I are notorious for giving our Christmas gifts to each other a week (or more) before Christmas. This year was no exception (well minus my sister) and we included Brody. I know, I know, we're bad, but it's all in good fun!!


Here is Brody opening his gift from Uncle "Gach", his first pair of hockey skates!!! What a great gift especially coming from my brother. I think I was more excited about them than Brody was. I was also a little touched.


It was almost like watching a torch being passed down from one generation to the next. Let's hope Brody is as good a player as his uncle. ;)



5 comments:

  1. Too cute! The picture of him holding the skate is adorable!
    Give him a hug for us!
    love,
    Aunt Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg..how adoreable! Do they fit him or will it still be a few years before he's ready?! I cant wait to teach makyla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I'm sure it's hard to keep up with him now--just imagine when he starts skating. Well, that might be easier than when he starts dating. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute. I bet he will have so much fun on the ice :) I want to get Noah started, but haven't been able to find skates. Do you mind asking Zack where he was able to find them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I bet Zach and Brody are so close! He was probably glad that you had a little boy! Can't wait to see the videos of Brody skating for the first time! Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete