Monday, July 27, 2009

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Place...




This past weekend we had my cousin's graduation party in Philly. They live right next to Sesame Place so, my mom, who has literally bought Brody something every single day since the accident (like he wasn't already spoiled)...bought tickets for us all to go! ;) It was a nice park, they have little rides, shows and even a water park! Our tickets were good for 2 days, so here are some of the pictures from our first day. I didn't take any the second day because we did the water park. Overall, we had a really nice time and a great weekend! Thanks Mimi and Poppy!







Brody was so good the whole 4.5 hours it took to get there!




Check out those kicks!!!





It was really cute there, very small child friendly. As you can tell Brody was able to ride pretty much all of the rides there!

My face says it all in this one!! I truly was more terrified than my 14 month old son!! This ride was similar to the Pit Fall at Kennywood for those of you familiar, it only dropped about 3 stories though. You can't really tell but if you look closely, Brody is grinning from ear to ear!!!



My son, the ladies man!






I wasn't sure how he'd be with the characters, I honestly thought that he would love them...not the exact case. When we first saw Elmo, he was intrigued but, once we got closer and Elmo reached out to touch him, Brody tried to punch him haha!!!! So we had to get our pictures taken with all of the characters for the rest of the day, for their sake!



They had cute little shows there too. He really liked Elmo's World.


Elmo's prints!!!!







My mom also made reservations for dinner with the characters. It was really nice, all of the characters were there and made their way around to everyone's table!



Brody certainly enjoyed his day, don't ya think?! ;)

6 comments:

  1. We really enjoyed going to Sesame Place with all of you...especially Brody. He was so funny just running all around! He couldn't have been better all weekend. Those kicks were a big hit and he looked adorable!
    Love all of you,
    Mimi and Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an AWESOME Time. Marielle Really enjoyed the photos! The picture of all of you guys on the ride is my favorite. Oh and the shoes are bomb! Lots of love, Aunt Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful weekend! That one ride photo is the funniest. Brody looks like a peanut. I'm amazed that he passed the entrance test for that one. The shoes were so cute too! Love, Nana & Pops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Pictures were so cute!! Looks like he had so much fun! Love the shoes too! I can't believe Brody went on something like the Pitfall! No more bubble, i guess, haha! He looks like he is getting so big!! Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun. And I agree with Rosemary, the shoes rock! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe..it looks like fun! maybe a trip for brod and his girlfriend sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete